JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Wilsonvile Costco has marked down their 15-pack freeze dried meal packs from $69 to $55. That's less than $4/pack. I haven't had the turkey dinner, but I've heard it's pretty good.
20191016_181925.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I saw those in Costco the other day for the $69 price and I couldn't see spending that much. But If it's marked down it's worth it. I think I may have to make a Costco run tomorrow....:s0101:

I keep some of their stuff as a "just in case". When I first heard of it here I bought some to try. Damn stuff was very good for what it is. Not a 4 star meal of course but tasted quite good. If we had to use it for an emergency it would not be misery living on.

I love these thing upnin thebwoods ... I love em so much ill take them,to work and eat it for lunch...i would stay way from the ones with rice. They never turn out right for me. But all the other ones ive had are pretty damn good... And the rasbery cobler is pretty good too

I try to buy these each time they go on sale. Unbox them and throw them in an airtight 5 gallon bucket. Then into the crawl space.

Is that to keep rats out of them Reno?
Not so much for that reason, but yes that's a good reason too. Mostly to double up on the seal in hopes it helps prevent any damage or such from exposure.

Does it come with the little roll of TP thats two fingers long and wide "just in case" ?

Can I also cut off the backing of the meal box and use it write my congressmen?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top