JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those advertise prices are what bi Mart sells them for retail last I checked
Scroll down a bit to dig the treasure. "50% off #10 tins" - the big cans. That is an insanely good deal as they are selling things like diced chicken and shredded beef, which traditionally rarely if ever go on sale anywhere. Furthermore, the $26.14 for a #10 can of Stroganoff is a comparable "great price" which I found way back in 2011 (Costco internet - copied from receipt - "1 can of Beef Stroganoff with Noodles $26.20 ").

https://mountainhouse.com/collections/10-can-sale

Thanks for the heads up ATClears! Great find. This is the ultimate survival storage food IMO. You brothers should all be stocking up now deep while it's cheap, I got free shipping on my order. The stuff will last 30 years if stored in a cool dry place in your house.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews