JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, thanks for coming in...it was nice meeting your lovely wife. It is easy to tell who is the better half in that equation. :D ;)

You need to wrangle some of your fellow west siders to come in sometime. I mostly just get to meet the east side and Vancouver people. It would be nice to meet some more forum members. I promise it will not turn them into a liberal just by spending 1 hour in PDX. :)

Hey, thanks for coming in...it was nice meeting your lovely wife. It is easy to tell who is the better half in that equation. :D ;)

You need to wrangle some of your fellow west siders to come in sometime. I mostly just get to meet the east side and Vancouver people. It would be nice to meet some more forum members. I promise it will not turn them into a liberal just by spending 1 hour in PDX. :)

Actually it's a plot by us to turn you into a conservative! :p

PP, I just looked at your web site. YOU SERVE HUSHPUPPIES!!!

You are the only place W. of Boise (Cracker Barrel) that I know of that has good Southern food including hushpuppies. (Folks here say it's real good food.)

I WILL get in for some eatin'.

Cliff

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews