JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This reminds me of When Tipper Gore went after music. The PMRC, the first amendment... This is all the same thing. They wish to impose their control on what you think, hear,say,see,eat, how you live, where you live, what you do to earn a living, what your kids are taught in school, the kind of car you drive, the way you heat your homes... Where is the reset button?

I think its that lever on he side that says fire ?

I would argue more Oregon gun owners should register as a Democrat for the primary to filter the most extreme candidate.

Since it is likely ALL of the Democrats who have a chance of winning their primary support gun control, it really doesn't matter who wins. They will support gun control.

California has a "top two" primary system where the top two vote-getters from all parties end up on the general election ballot. In the November 2018 general election the top two primary vote-getters on the ballot for the US Senate seat were both Democrats. Voters got to choose between Dianne "Mr. and Mrs. America turn them all in" Feinstein (D)

SenDF-copy.jpg

or Kevin "30 caliber clip, 30 magazine clip in half a second" De Leon (D).

California.lawmaker.reboots.failed.Ghost_.Gun_.000.bill_.jpg

So would the "less extreme" of those two Democrats be good for gun rights?

Last Edited:
Well the current plan over the last 10 years in Oregon has done wonders for gun rights. As they said in the 70s, keep on keeping on. I just offered a suggestion. It's still a free country...more or less. Oregon has gone so far it's actully broadcasting children are writing policy (SB501).

Maybe the people on this site get off the couch but honestly gun owners on the west coast are pretty sad. So, stick to your guns and don't try something different then brace for the exact same outcome.

Well the current plan over the last 10 years in Oregon has done wonders for gun rights. As they said in the 70s, keep on keeping on. I just offered a suggestion. It's still a free country...more or less. Oregon has gone so far it's actully broadcasting children are writing policy (SB501).

Maybe the people on this site get off the couch but honestly gun owners on the west coast are pretty sad. So, stick to your guns and don't try something different then brace for the exact same outcome.

Your proposal to register D and elect a lunatic fringe leftist in the D primary is worth considering and it might work, but my guess is that the lunatic would win in the general.

Maybe the People on this site get off the couch but honestly gun owners on the west coast are pretty sad mad. So, stick to your guns and don't try something different then brace for celebrate the exact same outcome.

Fixed it for you. ;)
My something different, I joined OFF today.
OOC is for the next pension check. Or gun sale.

wouldnt it be cool to occasionally see a new face? Same old politicians, same old crap year after year until they are senile leather saddlebags?

Man I'd love a job were year after year I'd say the same thing day after day, recycle the same piece of paper and submit it year after year with a new date on the top and get a fat paycheck and pension for life.

Amazing how people will hate billionaires and their "social inequality" but continue to pay a meat sack with a barely palpable pulse for the rest of their lives for contributing nothing useful to society.

edit: speaking of meat sacks, a senator here in Hawaii just submitted a bill that requires training and self defense insurance to get a open or concealed carry permit. Doesnt matter that the state has no mechanism to give any an open carry permit and only 4 concealed carry permits have been issued in 19 years to rich folk.

Last Edited:
wouldnt it be cool to occasionally see a new face? Same old politicians, same old crap year after year until they are senile leather saddlebags?

Man I'd love a job were year after year I'd say the same thing day after day, recycle the same piece of paper and submit it year after year with a new date on the top and get a fat paycheck and pension for life.

Amazing how people will hate billionaires and their "social inequality" but continue to pay a meat sack with a barely palpable pulse for the rest of their lives for contributing nothing useful to society.

edit: speaking of meat sacks, a senator here in Hawaii just submitted a bill that requires training and self defense insurance to get a open or concealed carry permit. Doesnt matter that the state has no mechanism to give any an open carry permit and only 4 concealed carry permits have been issued in 19 years to rick folk.

Lots o' truth right there.

better idea...... yall stop voting democrat thinking you can out vote gun infringements! Oregon gun owners need vote R for a change and stop the demrats madness, I assure you it will be alright..... the Russians wont come get us. :oops:

Some times it's not the letter next to the name. Here in WA and I suspect elsewhere, there are elections where the only choices have a D. I still pick the one that will do the least harm. In other words the most conservative of the 2 who can win. What many gun owners do is either not bother to vote for a slew of excuses, or throw the vote away. The liberals who want rights taken tend to vote with a hive mind. They will almost all go for the most left leaning one because they are told too. We can only hope gun owners who want to keep freedom will wake up and take part. If not there is nothing we can do but watch the rights blow away in the wind. Sad.

Dembrow: "My hope is that you'll see that with this....um....firearm legislation."
Watch his body language. He doesn't believe his own words.
When I listen to those pols, I might as well be in a coffee shop in downtown Portland. Weenies.

Here in WA and I suspect elsewhere, there are elections where the only choices have a D.

Appointed County Commissioner Sonya Fischer failed to draw an opponent. Partially attributed, no doubt, to the fact she raised $100,000 by the filing deadline.
Getting free rides with Commissioner Fischer are newly appointed State Rep. Andrea Salinas, D-Lake Oswego; State Rep. Karin Power, D-Milwaukie; and Brian Nava, who filed against the incumbent County Treasurer, Shari Anderson, who chose not to run again.
With Mark Johnson leaving the legislature, Democrats figure they can take that seat away from the appointed State Rep, Jeff Helfrich, R-Hood River. Two women want his slot in Salem. They are Aurora Del Val and Anna Williams. Both are residents of Hood River.

Quoted from:
2018 Clackamas Races Bring Surprises, Challenges | Clackamas County Democrats

Totally the case here. Salinas was nominated to the job and then ran UNOPPOSED. We don't have a Republican in Lake Oswego, none? Buehler??
OK maybe it is tough to pull 100K out of your azz pocket for a fight, but how much is the filing fee to GET ON THE BALLOT?
But bubblitygumdrops, we can't just hand it over.

Dembrow: "My hope is that you'll see that with this....um....firearm legislation."
Watch his body language. He doesn't believe his own words.

"and you will see or maybe you won't see but it will happen out of your sight...."

I know he believes exactly what he is saying. He likely doesn't believe nobody is calling BS on him.
Because we are not confronting the Tienanmen Tank. Nice day for a parade though....

Since it is likely ALL of the Democrats who have a chance of winning their primary support gun control, it really doesn't matter who wins. They will support gun control.

California has a "top two" primary system where the top two vote-getters from all parties end up on the general election ballot. In the November 2018 general election the top two primary vote-getters on the ballot for the US Senate seat were both Democrats. Voters got to choose between Dianne "Mr. and Mrs. America turn them all in" Feinstein (D)

View attachment 540797

or Kevin "30 caliber clip, 30 magazine clip in half a second" De Leon (D).

View attachment 540798

So would the "less extreme" of those two Democrats be good for gun rights?
I'd like to see the tax stamp for that second rifle....

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews