JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like NRA used to be about getting kids involved in shooting and lobbying. Now it seems like they are just a means to move members' donated $ to one guy or the "oligarchs" of the organization or whatever. But I haven't dug into it much, that is just what it looks like to me.

NraNotourMan.jpeg

while the N.R.A. does do good things for gun owners, the majority of funds collected go to support the lifestyles of turds like LaPierre and his chronies.

Seems like NRA used to be about getting kids involved in shooting and lobbying. Now it seems like they are just a means to move members' donated $ to one guy or the "oligarchs" of the organization or whatever. But I haven't dug into it much, that is just what it looks like to me.
They still do some lobbying, and they still strike terror into SOME legislators. When Trump was getting all excited about banning assault rifles a few years ago it was the NRA that stepped in and reminded him he was pretending to be a Republican or he would have joined up with his fellow Democrats and rammed something though. They still have a purpose, but LaPierre needs to go. like seriously needs to go before he drives that organization into the ground.

. download.jpg

Last Edited:
So let me get this straight…your 2022 revenue is just under $200 million and you spend around $10 million actually fulfilling the mission statement of the organization?
😣 (doing the math in my head)… yeah that's a good deal. Why would Wayne step away from that?

I'm fine not being a member. Might as well throw your dues out the car window. Or might I suggest O.F.F.

They still do some lobbying, and they still strike terror into SOME legislators. When Trump was getting all excited about banning assault rifles a few years ago it was the NRA that stepped in and reminded him he was pretending to be a Republican or he would have joined up with his fellow Democrats and rammed something though. They still have a purpose, but LaPierre needs to go. like seriously needs to go before he drives that organization into the ground.

.View attachment 1321369
The NRA is already laying dead in the bottom of a smoking crater… it just doesn't know it yet.

Life member....but ain't a fan at all of WLP.

If he really cared about the 2nd Amendment and gun owners , he would have stepped down years ago....
As he is a case of the messenger killing the message.
Andy

I saw W.L.P. on a safari show once, his wife was much more competent with firearms than he. it was embarrassing to watch. just what we need as the leader of a gun rights organization.

The NRA doesn't give a crap about the 2nd amendment, they never have and only use it as a platform to get people to give them money. They do good with hunting related things and some wildlife conservation processes, if you want to spend your money then throw it at the 2nd amendment foundation or other similar organizations that actually care.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top