JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just was the first to view this YouTube video and I felt I should share it. Thank you to Dick Hughes for posting the video.
It's a good insight into what these people have in store.
I especially like how the "evidence-based strategies" bobblehead AKA Sen. Elizabeth Steiner Hayward of Beaverton reacts (2:15) when Burdick says she actually talked to "someone who owns multiple guns, including AR15s" The word AR15s actually made her recoil and fearful. Watch her recompose and catch her breath at 2:20. Hilarious if it was not so pitiful. From just hearing a word.

2:30- You tell me what hoops to jump through and I'll jump through every single one of them

I am not your trained monkey and there will be no show

Last Edited:
From the outside looking in, the urban electorate pretty much seems to be most concerned about....
.....right Twix/left Twix, or hot pie/cold pie, or toilet/street.

Last Edited:
Translation:

Evidence based strategy - the crap inflated lies they get from the anti gun lobby

Child suicides are up - child meaning guys in their early 20s

Sensible gun safety - we want to take them all and for you to give them up and kiss our donkeys

I love how they can't sit there and wave their little hands around while plotting to strip away our rights. Like they just finished their foigras and wine and are discussing the quality of their meal.

Last Edited:
I can only hope gun owners who live in OR can remember this in 2 and 4 years. Twice now gun owners there voted in Kate. Many of them found her opponent to be someone they could not vote for, so they got Kate. Now of course they are mad that they got what they voted for. Time for the people who own guns and wish to keep the freedom to wake up.

I thought it was called Salem.
This is true and its a code, in reverse. Salem means

MELAS is a rare genetic disorder which results in stroke and dementia. MELAS is an abbreviation that stands for Mitochondrial Encephalopathy, Lactic acidosis, and Stroke-like episodes.

What causes MELAS?
MELAS syndrome is caused by mutations in the genetic material (DNA) in the mitochondria. While most of our DNA is in the chromosomes in the cell nucleus, some of our DNA is in another important structure called the mitochondrion (plural: mitochondria).

I would argue more Oregon gun owners should register as a Democrat for the primary to filter the most extreme candidate. Then you can vote whomever you like in the main.

better idea...... yall stop voting democrat thinking you can out vote gun infringements! Oregon gun owners need vote R for a change and stop the demrats madness, I assure you it will be alright..... the Russians wont come get us. :oops:

Civilian disarmament advocates think that we, as gun owners, should be more than happy to roll over for any restriction, fee, licensing scheme or registration that they can devise. The sentiment being, "If you love your guns so much you should be willing to do whatever it takes to keep them". It's a perfectly logical extrapolation in their minds and is bolstered by this supposed quote:
2:30- You tell me what hoops to jump through and I'll jump through every single one of them...
I don't believe for a second that anyone actually said that to her unless they were all twitter-painted by being in her presence and kissing her arse for some unknown reason.

Fact is, we are doing everything we can to keep our rights in tact and a BIG part of that involves fighting stupid, feckless overreaching and ineffective legislation at every turn. It does NOT include happily bending over and accepting nitwitted schemes from grandstanding ladder-climbers.

It's guns-- according to Senate Majority Leader Ginny Burdick. I just was the first to view this YouTube video and I felt I should share it. Thank you to Dick Hughes for posting the video.
It's a good insight into what these people have in store.
I especially like how the "evidence-based strategies" bobblehead AKA Sen. Elizabeth Steiner Hayward of Beaverton reacts (2:15) when Burdick says she actually talked to "someone who owns multiple guns, including AR15s" The word AR15s actually made her recoil and fearful. Watch her recompose and catch her breath at 2:20. Hilarious if it was not so pitiful. From just hearing a word.
2:30- You tell me what hoops to jump through and I'll jump through every single one of them I am not your trained monkey and there will be no show

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fb%2Fba%2FAR15_AimpointCompM4.jpg

PLEASE SHOWS US ON THE FIREARM, WHERE THAT BAD LIBERAL TRIED TO TOUCH YOU.

This reminds me of When Tipper Gore went after music. The PMRC, the first amendment... This is all the same thing. They wish to impose their control on what you think, hear,say,see,eat, how you live, where you live, what you do to earn a living, what your kids are taught in school, the kind of car you drive, the way you heat your homes... They believe that they can legislate morality.
Where is the reset button?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews