JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Kent
State
Washington
Zip Code
Mossberg Patrol .308 2 mags....$425. Great shape.

BB0217D6-301F-4636-9E5A-70A3A8C5A1B3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

New to this group. My friend just got the scout version. Now I need one. I'm in Vancouver. Is there a way to meet up in the middle? If we could find a way that makes you comfortable, could it be shipped to Limitless America near me in Washougal? Let me know what works for you. I will buy this rifle if we can make the proper arrangements. Let me know what you want to do. I have tomorrow off and have cash. (I understand if there is a delay because of the holidays.)

We can meet somewhere in the middle say on Sat? Also just want to confirm that you knew it's a patrol version va a scout. Everything is the same except the sighting system.

We can meet somewhere in the middle say on Sat? Also just want to confirm that you knew it's a patrol version va a scout. Everything is the same except the sighting system.
Saturday works. I do realize the small difference between the scout and the patrol. I was just under the false impression that the patrol didn't have a threaded barrel. I have a AAC can for my 300 blackout, so I'm stoked I can use it on this rifle as well. I'm hoping to find a gun shop or pawnshop that will do a transfer around Centralia or close. Let me know what works for you. I will look up options tomorrow. Let me know if you have a place in mind. I have a CPL so hopefully that will speed up the wait so I don't have to make two trips. Feel free to contact me. Saturday morning would be better for me. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.