JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Mossberg MVP Thunder Ranch Edition rifle chambered in 308 Winchester. The barrel is an 18.5 inch Fluted Medium Bull Barrel with a 1:10 twist. This rifle takes standard AR10 magazines. The rifle comes with the original synthetic stock that came with the gun as well as the box. However, it is currently mounted in a MDT LSS Chassis, which fully free floats the barrel increasing accuracy up to 25%. Check out their website at www.mdttac.com. I've added the MDT picattiny rail to the bottom of the rifle allowing for attachment of a QD sling mount and accessories. The gun also sports a Magpul furniture including an AFG grip, CTR stock, and MOE plus grip. I've also added an adjustable bi-pod and a Kaw Valley Precision Linear compensator to the front of the barrel. I'm also throwing in a Vortex 4-12x Diamondback BDC Scope with Warne quick detach rings. Less than 100 rounds downrange.

Here is a breakdown of the costs
Mossberg MVP Thunder Ranch - $620
MDT LSS Chassis with Rail - $430
Kaw Valley Precision Linear Comp - $50
Magpul Furniture, bipod, and buffer tube for Chassis - $155
Warne Quick Detach Rifle Rings - $60
Vortex Diamondback 4-12x Scope - $200
Total = $1,515

My asking price is only $1250 OBO

I'm also throwing in 2 10 round magazines , 1 20 round Magpul magazine, and 115 rounds of 308 Winchester ammunition with weights from 147 grains up to 180 grains.

I'd also be willing to trade for an AR Pistol or Carbine in 9mm Glock plus $650

Sold

IMAG0737.jpg IMAG0738.jpg IMAG0740.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.