Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Good condition, bought it brand new about a year ago. Includes soft case. Willing to trade for 223 or 7.62x39 ammo.

8E2B4126-5796-457A-AFAE-FAB40FA1EE6E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
I was first comment and OP took the offer of someone who didn’t post. OP asked for trade and I accepted. OP reneged to take another offer. Crappy business dealing. Steer clear.

Reactions
I was first comment and OP took the offer of someone who didn’t post. OP asked for trade and I accepted. OP reneged to take another offer. Crappy business dealing. Steer clear.
Why is that a big deal to you? I messaged you both both around the same time and he responded faster with a better offer before we even agreed on anything.

Reactions
Lie. You asked for 500 rounds and I accepted. You said nothing about a “better offer”. In fact you said someone else offered you 500 rounds. Terrible way to start out on a new board.

Reactions
Lie. You asked for 500 rounds and I accepted. You said nothing about a “better offer”. In fact you said someone else offered you 500 rounds. Terrible way to start out on a new board.
I don't need to discuss the details about the trade with you and you are not entitled to anything. Cry about it.

Upcoming Events

Rickreall Winter Gun Show December 10th & 11th
Rickreall, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top