JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
A 1942 Russian made Mosin Nagant M91/30. It is in excellent condition. I have lightly refinished the stock, so if you're looking for an original stock, this is not it. However, I feel I did a pretty good job. If you don't want to hassle with the grease and grime that comes with many of the Mosins, I think you'll like this.

I have personally put 96 rounds through it. I obviously am not the first owner, so I cannot comment on total round count. However, those 96 rounds functioned flawlessly. I have meticulously maintained it since I bought it a few years ago. I simply do not shoot it enough.

All matching numbers! The rifle/ammo deal comes with …

· Rifle (Mosin Nagant M91/30)

· 324 rounds of Russian surplus ammo (I believe it is 147 grain)

· 30 caliber ammo can

· Ammo pouches

· Rifle tools and pouch

· "Sardine" can opener for your next 420 round purchase

· Bayonet

I am not interested in any trades at this point, but I'm open to ideas. Please don't take it personally if I say no.

Cash only. I am asking $340 (I figure the ammo is at least worth $100) for all of it. I'm willing to listen to reasonable offers. Please no low balls. I am in no hurry to sell. Buyer pays transfer and BGC.

I am willing to meet on the west side. I prefer to meet at A Cut Above Pawn or Tigard Pawn and More. Both charge $25 buck and are super easy transfers (in my experience).

Thanks for looking.

IMG_5548.jpg IMG_5549.jpg IMG_5550.jpg IMG_5551.jpg IMG_5552.jpg IMG_5553.jpg IMG_5554.jpg IMG_5555.jpg IMG_5556.jpg IMG_5558.jpg IMG_5559.jpg IMG_5560.jpg IMG_5562.jpg IMG_5564.jpg IMG_5565.jpg IMG_5566.jpg IMG_5593.jpg IMG_5595.jpg IMG_5596.jpg IMG_5597.jpg

Last Edited: