JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on the size of dot used to mark each citizen, that may be an accurate map. Well, I guess not, there are quite a few rural areas with very sparse populations. I guess the bears could have guns too?

I have to admit I'm a little proud, this is nothing new. I will say this map must have been created during hunting season as even the wilderness areas are red. We still like to hunt here and guns are just part of growing up in Montana or at least it is in my family. The last legislature did actually pass a law to deny access to the information of those people who have concealed weapons permit in Montana. Just my two cents worth from the Big Sky Country, Montana.

I wish Oregon and Washington looked this way. Maybe we could exclude PDX and Eugene for Oregon, and the Seattle-Tacoma metro area for Washington?

Well, we would need different colors for legal gun owners, and illegal gun owners. I-5 would be lit up one color, while the rest of OR and WA would be fairly well covered.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top