JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The two highly touted Mannings along with Gronk are so busy talking about themselves they are ignoring the game. I'm trying to watch the game and they are a noisy distraction.

Is no one going to call the play by play or pay attention to the game?

I had to turn the sound off.

Shame on them.

me not watching football does not hurt the NFL at all, I boycotted for a while and then thought oh what the hell, I like football, I don't like that Monday night football is only on ESPN, I don't like that Thursday night football is only on NFL network. I am usually busy Sunday afternoons but this time of year Monday and Thursday evenings are usually open. oh and I don't get ESPN or NFL network.

me not watching football does not hurt the NFL at all, I boycotted for a while and then thought oh what the hell, I like football, I don't like that Monday night football is only on ESPN, I don't like that Thursday night football is only on NFL network. I am usually busy Sunday afternoons but this time of year Monday and Thursday evenings are usually open. oh and I don't get ESPN or NFL network.
If only that was how it worked but it of course is not. A LOT of the money made is made by rating. Anyone really believe the sponsors just pay out those huge sums on a whim? That if no one is watching no one cares they will just pay? If people want to watch great. Deluding themselves into thinking they are not supporting the NFL is over the top head in the sand. :s0092:

The two highly touted Mannings along with Gronk are so busy talking about themselves they are ignoring the game. I'm trying to watch the game and they are a noisy distraction.

Is no one going to call the play by play or pay attention to the game?

I had to turn the sound off.

Shame on them.

You were on the wrong channel. Switch over to Nickelodeon.

Never got into watching NiFL-BALL...
.... still like to watch CFL though.
- 3 downs
- no wimpy "fair catches"
- more passing
- back field motion
- bigger field
- bigger end zone
- fewer "overpaid-mediawhore-narcissist-gods" on the field
- less commercials

(the sportscasters are still generally idiots though)

Yeah! Sportsball! Go team! Beat other team, woohoo! "We" won/lost, "we" got so and so traded, "we" scored, "we we oui"

The NFL is just something I have on in the background while I'm cooking or doing other chores around the house. I'm still in a fantasy league, mostly as a way to stay in touch with old friends. I don't have a favorite team or lose any sleep over it. It's hard to lose sleep over whether a millionaire had a bad day on the field. Kaepernick lost his job because he sucks, and for no other reason. Ezekiel Elliot still has a job in the NFL.. The owners don't give a sh about morals or ethics, they want to see production.

The NFL is a corporation. A corporation is a legal entity for limiting liability, that's all. Corporations don't want boycotts, they want to make money. If you want to blame someone for all the woke overload (IMO) blame the intelligentsia in the media and government.

Last Edited:
I used to love foosball. Back in the day I spent countless hours watching it. College all day Saturday, NFL all day Sunday, go to the bar on Monday, XBOX, etc. I've slowly lost interest over the years and completely stopped once the woke nonsense permeated the entire sport. I think about all that wasted time I could have been doing something constructive, learning something, building something, making money etc.

Now I only like HS football. And only because my kids are in the district. I know the athletes, their families, and the coaches.

NFL, fuggum! Even the Collage games are all woke now, just like the Olympics were, NASCAR, INDY, it's all gone woke, so I don't bother anymore! Gave up on most sports a few years ago, even Formula 1 has gone all political, so, NOPE! Back to my Man-Cave, loading ammo!

Are you serious?

Colin whatshisname and his cronies ruined pro football years ago.

Haven't watched a game since kneeling began. Don't miss it a bit.
I miss getting up a little early on a rainy Sunday morning, turning on the pregame shows, starting the coffee and getting breakfast going. I do miss those mornings, was a great way for me to try and unwind after working Monday-Saturday BUT, I completely agree with you, once slaperdick started his BS and the NFL allowed it, I was out! Haven't watched a minute of one game since and the since the super bowl has become a joke it's included as well!
I wish more people would tune them out! Ratings are the only reason advertising dollars get spent.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads