JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am the first one into the office.
This was awaiting me yesterday morning.

My only reaction was anger.

20210615_111923.jpg 20210614_070528.jpg 20210614_070523.jpg

What kind of sick and disgusting people/person would be capable of that?

The kind of unstable, deranged, and probably drug influenced person that folks advocate for to be out on the streets rather than an asylum.

I dont know what is more dangerous the 🐔sucker who painted with his own feces or the 💩head that advocate for these folks to be free.

I'm guessing your office is near PDX...

But, could also be anywhere in the metro area since they're spreading everywhere.

-Robert

Milwaukie proper. Not even downtown Milwaukie.

We are next to a state DHS office that primarily serves elderly folks.
99.99999% of the folks that I see entering their building are okay.
However they have a frequent visitor that is nuttier than a squirrel turd. When all the virus BS started we started locking our doors during business hours. The person i think is responsible is the frequent flyer next door. Yesterday he stopped by our doors and rattled them pretty good.

This saga continues....

Last Monday(7/19) I arrived to the office as i always do.
Except, once again a surprise was awaiting me. The cretin that we all surmise that did his fine fecal work a month prior was sleeping just around the corner from our front door. My motorcycle woke his feral, lazy, mentally disturbed arse up. He immediately shot of his turd sack and started pacing while jabbering away. I alerted my supervisor about the issue and was told to call the Milwaukie police.
I happily called and reported the issue.
15 minutes later an officer responded. Then 15 minutes after that another officer responded. The guy was asked, then told to move his crap down to the DHS office door to bug them. He refused. They arrested him. They told me it was going to be a catch and release a mile away.
3 hours later the feral idiot comes walking past my office window enroute to the DHS office. 15 minutes later 2 Milwaukie LE cars rolled in hot and heavy. I gave it 10 minutes and poked my head out of the warehouse door. They are exiting the DHS office with him in cuffs and a 3rd Milwaukie squad vehicle is pulling in. During his miranda rights and search they had to put the spit hood on the feral idiot.
Fast forward to Friday. I took a call from a Clackamas county DA. I was being summoned for a grand jury in regards to the feral and his nefarious activities. I couldnt be happier to perform a civic duty for the feral derelict fecal painter. So tomorrow I will spend part of my day at the Clackamas county courthouse. Paid of course.

After the first incident last Monday i spoke with one of the responding officers.
Super nice guy. Very relatable. I cant say enough about their professionalism, courtesy, and respect. They dealt with the situation in the best way possible that they are allowed to do. If there are any MPD officers here on the forum, pass it along to your supers that you folks do a great job and it is much appreciated.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR