JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been running a m7 with a Trijicon 3x9x40 accupoint for 15 (?) or so years. Hands down this combo has worked for me. If I lost it tomorrow I would buy the exact same set up.

I used a 1 piece Leupold base, got a trigger job and pulled the buttplate and filled the stock void with spayfoam to get rid of the tinny sound and slight flex.

I love it.

Both of the attached photos were taken on the same day!

027DAA2F-1785-4F3E-A9B4-C7A00CB366C3.jpeg DF82FF45-64F1-4257-B679-0C86FE0FD24F.jpeg

The exposed elevation turret (CDS dial) on the my VX-R is the only complaint I have. Electrical tape is the fix. The VX-R I bought for the wife's 7mm-08 has "normal" capped turrets.
The only time I used the dial was at an Appleseed event.
I think a new species of deer has evolved in the past 8-10 years, but I haven't ran across one yet. They must be out there, because I hear guys talk about seeing them a lot lately.

Probably a rare, offshoot genetic mutation (and again, I haven't bumped into one yet so can't say for sure) that produces a deer that grants the hunter enough time to tune a dial on a scope and/or consult an "app" prior to the shot.

I simply must expand my scouting efforts to find them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top