Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mobile Friendly

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by theparanorm, Jun 2, 2009.

1. theparanorm

theparanorm Everywhere - Μολὼν λάβε Member

Howdy,

My little input on what I would like to see in the future: I would love for this site to be more mobile friendly. Maybe there is a WAP module or something like that for the vBulletin system that can recognize when a user is accessing the site via a mobile devise.

With the several phones I have tested this site on, It can't render everything properly. I am always on the go and would love to see this implemented at some point.
    :thumbup:

2. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

How about an iPhone app? :thumbup:

SF-

3. MacBookProAR

MacBookProAR Stayton Member

I have an iPhone and run this site all the time with no issues at all. Even the pop-ups work for PM's etc. An app would be cool, but probably a bit much for the few of us that would actually use it.

ETA- I am running version 3.0 of the software though so maybe mine works better than yours :D

4. PDXGS

PDXGS Aloha... yes, Aloha, Oregon Member

+1 on the iPhone ver 2.2.1

5. MacBookProAR

I have been running 3.0 beta since the week it came out with mms and everything. Its amazing.

6. kevlar

kevlar Mt.Angel Active Member

I use only my I phone on this site it works great.
    Mac book pro mms you say???????
    Really???

7. MacBookProAR

Yes in the new version of the software that is due out this month MMS is finally working as well as copy/paste. Also, landscape typing in SMS/MMS as well as in Email. Works like a champ and also has tethering with laptop ability as well to connect your laptop to the internet through ATT. It works free for me right now, but I'm sure they will charge for that when it launches.

8. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

I was joking about the app.

SF-