JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Treated myself to one of these. I LOVE or should say I loved, my MKIII 22/45 LITE. It has to go back to the maker. VERY FRUSTRATING. So anyway since it was my hands down favorite shooter I bought a new one.

So the good. Damn little pistol seems to eat everything. Took many hundred rounds of 6 different kinds of ammo. Until several hundred in I did not get a single failure. Even in a brand new gun. That impressed me. Finally had one fail to go all the way into battery on a Rem Golden.

Pistol is of course as accurate as my old eyes allow. With a VERY cheap optic dot even I could look professional. As with my MKIII LITE I just love the design. Not really sure why these do so much for me. The take down is amazing. Too bad they did not do this a LONG time ago. Push a button and it comes apart.

The bad. Ruger has yet again changed the %$#@**& mags!!! I had "heard" the MKIV was going to use the same mags as the III. Well as soon as I got to the range I found no such luck. Ruger this is getting a little old here. It looks like the MKIII mags could be easily altered to work in the MKIV if anyone ended up with some mags they had no III for. So now will have to buy some more mags. Pistol does at least come with 2. Only other thing is price. I could have bought a low end AR for the same price. To me worth it as I dearly missed my little MKIII for fun.

I bought my second Mark 4 yesterday, both of the heavy standard type (one is a target,the other a comp). I am real impressed. I still like my MKII but either of these win the " what comes out of the safe" Contest

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top