JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was wrong: Predator.

Who did it better?
58963560-E857-49CD-8CB4-00D48CAA29C1.jpeg 861CB073-1BA5-4F9B-B8C9-0AA4C53A6E6E.png

Missouri governor pardons lawyer couple...

...and is immediately threatened by fat-headed grifter and Oreo enthusiast, Cori Bush;
"'Mark McCloskey is an absolute liar. He has spat on my name and because of that, his day will come,' Bush said on CNN."

Is that a dog whistle?
And for the record... l spat on your name too. Choke on it.

...and is immediately threatened by fat-headed grifter, Cori Bush;
"'Mark McCloskey is an absolute liar. He has spat on my name and because of that, his day will come,' Bush said on CNN."

Is that a dog whistle?
Sure sounds like a threat to me. But then again, Leftists are allowed to do that. You, OTOH, are not. Just so's ya know...

Last Edited:

...and is immediately threatened by fat-headed grifter and Oreo enthusiast, Cori Bush;

Is that a dog whistle?

It's funny when people ask what they perceive is an inflammatory question and the answer is still "yes."

It's funny when people ask what they perceive is an inflammatory question and the answer is still "yes."
When asked for the Biden administration's reaction to Bush's tone deaf rant, Jen Psaki attempted to gaslight the entire country by saying that the REAL point is the fact that tubby apparently feels threatened.

No, Jen... that's NOT the point. Not at all.

It's very simple, Cori Bush is part of the problem, not part of the solution. Appropriate actions should be taken to remover her from office, then see how she feels about $70k for a private security detail. Stop spending Amerika's money on your private security Cori!!!!!

Cori Bush is a race baiting POS that could not walk the streets of her own district without her security detail because she would be taken out by her own "constituents", not because she would known but because her (and her ilk) policies and rhetoric created it and fuel it.

Cori Bush is a race baiting POS that could not walk the streets of her own district without her security detail because she would be taken out by her own "constituents", not because she would known but because her (and her ilk) policies and rhetoric created it and fuel it.
Unfortunately she is not alone. I've seen Kate Brown inside the state capital with several personal security around her. Never mind the dozens of armed state police guarding the building.

These Leftist politicians don't like guns. They like 6'2 blonde navy SEAL type to have guns 2 inches away from them. Bush would have no problem yelling, shoot 'em, to her security.

I'm not hypocritical. I believe some people need to be shot. But I don't pretend otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top