JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want the poster. Will go great next to the Farrah Fawcett. The 70s fashion was hard to beat. 1628035148219.png

These two are the gift that keeps giving :mad:
I liked it, I thought it helped to normalize Americans armed and willing to defend their homes. These people seemed clearly financially capable of employing their own armed security force round the clock, but instead they took care of it themselves. It very much helped to paint the idea that even the very rich (not just the peasantry) personally use guns to defend their homes.

I liked it, I thought it helped to normalize Americans armed and willing to defend their homes. These people seemed clearly financially capable of employing their own armed security force round the clock, but instead they took care of it themselves. It very much helped to paint the idea that even the very rich (not just the peasantry) personally use guns to defend their homes.
I of course have zero problems with people defending themselves. What I would NEVER do is stand there outside, with a long gun, while Wife holds a pistol like that, as the mob is walking down the street. That picture is NOT helping us win over people who are not anti gun right now, and may be open to change. Given how they allow mobs to destroy and nothing is done? I am glad they can't go after these two. I would rather the media never got this picture to run for years to come though.

I of course have zero problems with people defending themselves. What I would NEVER do is stand there outside, with a long gun, while Wife holds a pistol like that, as the mob is walking down the street. That picture is NOT helping us win over people who are not anti gun right now, and may be open to change. Given how they allow mobs to destroy and nothing is done? I am glad they can't go after these two. I would rather the media never got this picture to run for years to come though.
Exactly.

Agreed with the bad optics, absolutely. A low ready would have been a much better stance. However, some of the rioters passing by were also armed and we only got bits and pieces of video that fit the desired narrative.

Best news today, at least the Governor of Missouri has a brain and a spine.

If people watched this entire past year and are still sitting on the fence about firearm ownership, you can't fix stupid.

I find it to be net positive ultimately, and even in their prosecution case, they basically beat all the charges that were worth anything. The media is going to run any image they want to advance their agenda. Could these two have had better firearm safety handling - yes, but when BLM rioters had already burned down buildings across America during their riots, it's not unreasonable for them to percieve an angry crowd who already broke down a gate to gain entry, to be a potential threat to their home/lives.

I know in previous threads the concept of riots/arson/home defense came up with the question being, can you fire on a crowd that has attempted to firebomb your house? I think that question is grey area, but if more American had armed stand offs with the mobs, maybe these feckless politicians/police would put a stop to it sooner.

So do they get the guns they had to surrender back?
No, but it didn't matter. The Jimenez was inoperable and was part of one of their cases. IIRC, the sh*thead Circuit Attorney, Kim Gardner, who was eventually barred from the case, had her minions render it operable so she could charge the McCroskeys with a greater firearms crime. That b*tch needs to be recalled.

As far as the AR goes, IIRC, that was also a firearm in evidence for one of their previous cases. Dunno if it was operable or not. At least he never pointed it at anyone, unlike the wife with the inoperable Jimenez.

Regarding that slimy b*itch Kim Gardner...

Wiki article

The salient bits...

On July 29, 2020, Schwartz filed a motion to disqualify Gardner and her office from pursuing the case, arguing that she was not neutral. Gardner had sent out campaign literature and fundraising emails in the Democratic primaries referencing the charges against the McCloskeys before any charges were brought against them.

On December 11, 2020, Circuit Judge Thomas Clark II disqualified circuit attorney Gardner from prosecuting the case against Mark McCloskey, ruling that the circulating of fundraising emails alluding to the McCloskey case "raises the appearance that she initiated a criminal prosecution for political purposes."

Last Edited:
No, but it didn't matter. The Jimenez was inoperable and was part of one of their cases. IIRC, the sh*thead Circuit Attorney, Kim Gardner, who was eventually barred from the case, had her minions render it operable so she could charge the McCroskeys with a greater firearms crime. That b*tch needs to be recalled.

As far as th AR goes, IIRC, that was also a firearm in evidence for one of their previous cases. Dunno if it was operable or not. At least ne he never pointed it at anyone, unlike the wife with the inoperable Jimenez.

Regarding that slimy b*itch Kim Gardner...

Wiki article

The salient bits...

On July 29, 2020, Schwartz filed a motion to disqualify Gardner and her office from pursuing the case, arguing that she was not neutral. Gardner had sent out campaign literature and fundraising emails in the Democratic primaries referencing the charges against the McCloskeys before any charges were brought against them.

On December 11, 2020, Circuit Judge Thomas Clark II disqualified circuit attorney Gardner from prosecuting the case against Mark McCloskey, ruling that the circulating of fundraising emails alluding to the McCloskey case "raises the appearance that she initiated a criminal prosecution for political purposes."
Recalled, hell, that POS should be disbarred and be charge with malicious prosecution.

You're both right in my mind.

That prosecutor..:s0109:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews