JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What do you do with misc bullets that are "left over". I am trying to clean my stuff up.

I find that I have lots of misc bullets that have come from a variety of sources.

I have lots of odds and ends, from a few as 1 type of bullet up to about 20.

Left overs? What's that? :s0114:

Usually I'll load oddballs or leftover bullets for plinking rounds where accuracy doesn't matter much.

Fishing weights

Earrings, necklace, new wedding ring for the spousal unit.

Mob-style body disposal for a GI-Joe in a fish tank.

Fun with strangers baggage at the airport.

Planted evidence on a coworker you wish to be fired.

Careful with those leftover bullets. I have two new firearms that started as a friend giving me a few leftover bullets and I didn't have anything in those calibers.

Fishing weights

Earrings, necklace, new wedding ring for the spousal unit.

Mob-style body disposal for a GI-Joe in a fish tank.

Fun with strangers baggage at the airport.

Planted evidence on a coworker you wish to be fired.
I've got a bunch of ammo that was left in my pit that primers are dimpled so I pull them down. I'll use these for my bullet keychains that I've been waiting to put together for family/friends gifts. ;)

What do you do with misc bullets that are "left over". I am trying to clean my stuff up.

I find that I have lots of misc bullets that have come from a variety of sources.

I have lots of odds and ends, from a few as 1 type of bullet up to about 20.
I have bought many batches of bullets in quanties like you are describing. If the price is right they will sell.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top