JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey, this is a really really nice little pocket pistol I want to trade for the nicest piece of Glass you folks can offer me. It is in amazing shape for a gun over a hundred years old. I just have too many rifles without glass. Make me a deal. I can throw in cash, you can throw in cash. Lets make it happen. I have $350 into the gun if you want it outright, about what it is worth. A trade would be better on my end. I also can do any other trades really, but I needs me some glass.

th_DSC_0017.jpg th_DSC_0018.jpg th_DSC_0019.jpg th_DSC_0019-crop.jpg th_DSC_0020.jpg th_DSC_0021.jpg th_DSC_0022.jpg th_DSC_0023.jpg th_DSC_0024.jpg th_DSC_0025.jpg th_DSC_0026.jpg

Hi,
I have a couple of scopes I would trade for the pistol, one is a Leupold VX-II 3x9 it has a sort of purple/blue hew color to it, and a Nikon prostaff 3x9 pretty much a new scope both without boxes.

Hey, just adding to this. It is a 32 acp, a veritable man stopp..... annoy-er. Camothing, I replied am an interested. I forgot to mention that this is one or two models of pistols savage ever made.

How about a Leupold VX-III 1.75x6x32mm with a german #4?
Like this one except with a different reticle:
<broken link removed>

ETA: just to be clear, the link is to a VX-3 my scope is an older VX-III

Hey, just adding to this. It is a 32 acp, a veritable man stopp..... annoy-er. Camothing, I replied am an interested. I forgot to mention that this is one or two models of pistols savage ever made.

Not to be a pest but Savage made 6 different semi auto pistols if you include the .45 auto they submitted to the army trials.

Savage Pistols

They also sold the Model 101 which looked like a single action cowboy style pistol but was in fact a single shot.

<broken link removed>

They produced the Savage Striker 510 / 516 and I believe there was a 501 and 502 models which is a bolt action target style in a bunch of calibers.

Handgun Hunter Magazine

And there most likely are more.

Mark, you are right! I dont remember where I read that but maybe the article I was reading was regarding semi-autos? you are right, however. I am sorry if I confused anyone. I blame ignorance, not outright deception (which usually works as an excuse if you arent very smart, like me!)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.