JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1950
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Posting my Staccato C2 up for sale to test the waters a bit. Love this gun so much but I just don't find myself carrying it much these days and I think I'd rather have the funds to put towards other projects. I am the first owner, bought new in 2022. I've carried it and shot about 1500 rounds through it, so it does show a little bit of wear. The grip has been stippled by Elusive 2011 off IG, he did a fantastic job turning the grip into a texture that's very grippy but not too aggressive for carry. It also has a Machinewerks slim magwell and Cheely short drop in trigger. I think I have the original trigger laying around in my parts bin, I'll try to find it if the buyer wants it.

Comes with the case and all the papers it came with, 3 Gen 3 120mm mags, and optic cover plate. The Dawson 509t plate, 509t, safariland owb holster, tenicore holster, and additional gen 3 120mm/126mm mags can all be worked into the deal.

No trades at this time.

Asking $1950 for the gun, 3 mags, and case.

$2350 for the gun 3 mags, case, and 509t with Dawson plate.

Make an offer on the holsters and additional mags if you'd like them.

Buyer pays transfer fee.

IMG_8315.jpeg IMG_8317.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.