Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mint Condition S&W m66 No Dash (First run/all stainless)

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by PlayboyPenguin, May 25, 2011.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I am offering up for sale my S&W m66 no dash. It is one of the rarer first run guns in all stainless. Even the sights are stainless. The gun itself is even made of a tougher stainless than all later models. It comes with the original S&W grips (shown in the video below) and I also have a pair of more streamline Eagle grips (shown in the pic) installed on it that are just beautiful.

I am asking $600 for the gun with just the original grips or $630 with the gun and the Eagle grips added to the pot.

OR buyers will need to pay FFL fees.

YouTube - ‪Smith & Wesson model 66 (no dash)‬‏

SWm66.jpg

SWm66.jpg

2. bullmack

bullmack Puget Sound Member

PM sent

3. PlayboyPenguin

In response to PM's and e-mails, the gun does not come with the original box or papers. When I bought it all I got with it was a wooden S&W presentation box. The box is shown in th pics below and is included in the price. :)

100_0978.jpg

100_0979.jpg

100_0978.jpg

100_0979.jpg

4. GRUNDEL

GRUNDEL Washougal Area Active Member

PM Sent

5. bullmack

bullmack Puget Sound Member

To anyone - Playboy had to leave town. An offer I made to purchase at his asking price plus shipping was not able to be consummated due to his departure. Not trying to highjack your post nor PM - I'm not sure that he will be online.

6. PlayboyPenguin

Thanks for letting people know. I thought I was leaving on a plane on sunday and it turned out it was saturday. I did not find out until one hour before the plane left. That made for a very hectic pack and run event. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.