JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am offering up for sale my S&W m66 no dash. It is one of the rarer first run guns in all stainless. Even the sights are stainless. The gun itself is even made of a tougher stainless than all later models. It comes with the original S&W grips (shown in the video below) and I also have a pair of more streamline Eagle grips (shown in the pic) installed on it that are just beautiful.

I am asking $600 for the gun with just the original grips or $630 with the gun and the Eagle grips added to the pot.

OR buyers will need to pay FFL fees.

YouTube - ‪Smith & Wesson model 66 (no dash)‬‏

SWm66.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In response to PM's and e-mails, the gun does not come with the original box or papers. When I bought it all I got with it was a wooden S&W presentation box. The box is shown in th pics below and is included in the price. :)

100_0978.jpg

100_0979.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To anyone - Playboy had to leave town. An offer I made to purchase at his asking price plus shipping was not able to be consummated due to his departure. Not trying to highjack your post nor PM - I'm not sure that he will be online.

Thanks for letting people know. I thought I was leaving on a plane on sunday and it turned out it was saturday. I did not find out until one hour before the plane left. That made for a very hectic pack and run event. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.