JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Testing the waters. Looking for a Browing B-92 in 44 magnum, maybe a jm stamped Marlin in 44, two stainless Ruger Vaquero in 357, (probably cash on my end), springfield trp, or a nicer AK variant. Curios and relics interest me too, ya never know... Trade only at this time.

182 series mini 14 in aftermarket samson a-team folder. Stainless, as God intended the mini 14 to be.

20210429_133154.jpg 20210429_133214.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good god my jaw hit the floor, I was a huge A-team kid and that is just pure awesomeness bud.
If you need any AR9, AR10mm/ .45acp, AR15's or AR10's, I have a few new high end for sale. ( Spikes Tac., Aero, Sharps Bros, Rare Breed )

Also would consider a desert eagle in 44 mag (ill probably add cadh) or cowboy guns in 357.... I appreciate the offers and interests so far.

Actually after checking out what they look like online I actually might be interested for myself. What are you looking to get for her? I wound up trading off the ones I offered you but I could give you an ar with an aero precision lower, a psa upper, quad rails, magpul adjustable sights and parts kit, a couple pmags and a 2 point sling. and throw in $300 cash to even out the value. Or possibly just a cash buy depending on your asking. Would that be something you'd be interested in?

Testing the waters. Looking for a Browing B-92 in 44 magnum, maybe a jm stamped Marlin in 44, two stainless Ruger Vaquero in 357, (probably cash on my end), springfield trp, or a nicer AK variant. Curios and relics interest me too, ya never know... Trade only at this time.

182 series mini 14 in aftermarket samson a-team folder. Stainless, as God intended the mini 14 to be.

View attachment 1013029 View attachment 1018843
Hi,
Have a couple of Marlins JM marked in .44.
One 1894 & one semi carbine.

Sent PM but that's been sketchy.
Thanks,
John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.