JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my milsurp collection. All prices are negotiable within reason. These items are represented to the best of my knowledge, willing to send more detailed images if needed. Not interested in trades.

Lee Enfield No4 Mk1, manufacture date 2/49 appears to be all original and untouched. Very nice bore. $550. Sold

Next up is a Winchester model 1917, manufacture date of 2/1919. Appears to be all matching except the bolt. The bolt is an Eddystone I believe. Rifle is in excellent condition with an excellent bore. $1000

20180505_155027.jpg 20180505_155037.jpg 20180505_155223.jpg

Next up is a 1941 Finnish M39 in excellent condition with a pristine bore and beautiful wood grain. $600-sold

Next up is a 1941 Lithgow NO1 MK3, the metal is all original however, the stock is reproduction. Bore is fair with strong rifling, but the bore is dark with some pitting. $450-sold

Next up is a Yugoslavian M48 Mauser, year unknown, all matching in excellent condition with an excellent bore. $500 sold

Next up is a 91/30 Mosin Nagant, 1940 production date. Bore is dark, with pitting, but rifling is strong all the way through, it is counterbored. It's on the better end of your typical mosin barrel. All numbers matching, overall the rifle is in great condition and is a good shooter. $450-sold

Next up is a 1917 Swedish M96 Mauser. The rifle is l matching except the barrel bands. The rifle is in excellent condition with an excellent bore. $550. Sold

Next up is a Swiss K31. It is a bit of a rare find. It has the pressed on front diopter sight, with the rear diopter actually milled into the reciever and bolted on. This was done in Switzerland when these were decommissioned and used for shooting competition. This one still has the troop tag under the butt plate. Overall it's in great condition, all original and matching, bore is pristine. I've only seen a couple of these ever sell setup like this, they both went for over $1500. Asking $1250. Sold

Last item up is a 1939 Italian Carcano Calvary Carbine with flip up bayonet. It is all matching and original. Overall rifle is in excellent condition with the exception of a streak of discoloration on the top of the butt. It looks like someone may have used a bit too much oil on the reciever and it ran down the butt during storage. Bore is in good condition with string rifling, some light frosting. It will come with 15 rounds of 7.35 ammo in clips. $500 sold

Last Edited:
I'd be all over that Finn M39 if I only lived closer...

Save the shipping and transfer! Do a road trip. The NW is ALL beautiful this time of year. Leave real early in the morning with the wife and grab breakfast up the road. Get up there, do the deal, and head back on side roads and enjoy the sights. Grab a motel in some little town and get back the next day. I did this a few years ago for a no-dash 95% S&W 686 in Grants Pass. Wifey loved it and so did I.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top