JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been using Miller's Quarry for target practice and drills for a year now. I always pick up my own shells and garbage before I leave. I was out there this weekend and noticed how much crap is being left behind. Anyone interested in organizing a clean up day before the weather gets consistently bubblegumty?

I'm taking it on myself to try and organize it. I have not contacted a office source. I know they have done a clean up before involving the state BLM and state sanitation. So no, the gate will be closed. If anyone from the previous 2018 clean up can offer to help organize, that would greatly be appreciated

Event thread

I'm taking it on myself to try and organize it. I have not contacted a office source. I know they have done a clean up before involving the state BLM and state sanitation. So no, the gate will be closed. If anyone from the previous 2018 clean up can offer to help organize, that would greatly be appreciated

@Cogs may have some contacts up that way. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR