JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just curious. Why do you need "military" 12 ga buck? I bought a case of Remington 12 ga 00 buck for $175 (250 rounds) and I can't find anyone to let me test it on them, LOL.

I don't "need" military, but it's about the same price, works good on my gun, and I like the look of it...if I can't find it, I will most likely buy a case at the next Gun Show.

ttp://www.sgammo.com/product/rio/250rd-12-gauge-rio-high-power-00-buckshot-9-pellet-1............Here is a good price and a good option instead of the "military buck". Zombies are not gonna know the difference..................... <broken link removed> if you must then here it is at almost twice as much as the Rio!!.........

The military grade Winchester 2.75", 9 pellet 00 buck has a sealed "hot crimp" and the brass base is coated to stop corrosion. These are minor details but I do think it's a superior made shot shell. Excellent for long term storage.

Midway ran a sale on it last year and I picked up a few hundred rounds, good stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top