JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just curious. Why do you need "military" 12 ga buck? I bought a case of Remington 12 ga 00 buck for $175 (250 rounds) and I can't find anyone to let me test it on them, LOL.

I don't "need" military, but it's about the same price, works good on my gun, and I like the look of it...if I can't find it, I will most likely buy a case at the next Gun Show.

ttp://www.sgammo.com/product/rio/250rd-12-gauge-rio-high-power-00-buckshot-9-pellet-1............Here is a good price and a good option instead of the "military buck". Zombies are not gonna know the difference..................... <broken link removed> if you must then here it is at almost twice as much as the Rio!!.........

The military grade Winchester 2.75", 9 pellet 00 buck has a sealed "hot crimp" and the brass base is coated to stop corrosion. These are minor details but I do think it's a superior made shot shell. Excellent for long term storage.

Midway ran a sale on it last year and I picked up a few hundred rounds, good stuff.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top