JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking in to getting a midwest industries gen 3 the series quad rail are they a good company quality? I have a utg that I was using any I could not sight my BUIS to it because my windage was maxed to one side...... thanks in advances

I used to use their quadrail on my AKS-74. Rock solid product. If that one is anything to go by expect it to be tough as bad jerky but comfy like your pillow after a long day. I dunno what finish they use but it`s so smooth on the metal. I like that the rails are declawed too, they don`t dig into your hand.

I don't own any of their products, but while doing research to plan a build their Customer Service crew were very helpful. (I particularly respect people who give me the answer I need even when they know it'll probably cost them a sale, and try to flag such companies to actively LOOK for opportunities to do business with them on future projects.)

I've got two of their gen 2 lightweight M-LOK. Very nice, slim, and comfortable to carry. I had to go slightly over their torque spec to line up the barrel nut on both uppers so if you worry about that kind of thing you may want to be ready with a shim kit.

I am coming from a utg pro and it's garbage I put it on my noveske and went to sight it in my windage was clocked all the way to the right and I still was not zeroed so I think the rail was bent now I am all sketched out about a rail thinking I have to spend 300 plus on a rail for one I can rely on I got the Midwest industries gen 3 the series rail so we will see how it goes

I have one of their keymod rails on my 18" SPR, it's a very light, strong, and low profile rail that is well made, they make good stuff. The only one better I've used is the KMR.

Agreed. I like MI products and I wouldn't hesitate to get another. They can be spendy but bargains can be had too.

Quad rails, in general, are a different story and all personal preference. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads