JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Yeah, yeah, I know what you are thinking, this guy has a lot of brass to ask that much for a post-64 Win 94 :rolleyes:

Oh, my friend, you have no idea how much brass I have, but read on to learn ;)

So the rifle, pretty standard Win 94, the bluing is in good shape, I don't see any rust and the wood has some scratches that I did my best to look as bad as I could so when you see it in person you will say "Oh, that's not so bad"
Those white lines on the stock look to be paint rubs and not scratches, but I can't see them while I'm shooting it so I didn't care

The extras include the only correct way to scope one of these, a Dr Pearson's no drill Scout Mount and an older Leupold 2x "pistol" scope. I have no idea which pistol they thought this would work on seeing as the eye relief is only around 9"-11" inches or so, which sucks on a pistol but turns out to be rock solid on a rifle like this! The eye box is forgiving enough that it doesn't matter where you position your head on the stock and I did send this one through Leupolds service for a clean & inspect
I do have the rear sight that came off when I mounted the scope

Full disclosure: I have shot with this set up but realised it didn't "spark joy" so I decided to send it down the road before I bothered dialing it in. When I shot it it shot high (I've read this is common) and depending on your load you *might* need to pull the mount off and take (file) a bit off the top of the dovetail locking block.

And brass? How about 270 once fired (I think they are all once fired but a couple may have snuck in there)cleaned and prepped cases? I used an M Die to expand the case mouth to facilitate seating the Badman bullets which you also get! I think there are about 300 or so in there, but I'm not planning on counting them, so . . .
But that's not all you get! See over there to the left, those two Rem boxes? What you have there is one box of factory 170 gr and one box of 150 gr Core-Lokt bullets :D

So let's talk money and trades. $850.00 cash monies, and for a cash+trade I'm looking for minimum $600.00 cash plus around $250/300 trade value, but trade value is potentially negotiable and depending on what you have the trade could be worth more than $250, so feel free to make offers
Things I'm looking for right now:

S&W Shield Plus 4" and optic cut prefered but would consider a 3.1" The 4" optics cut package would be close to a 1:1 trade
Holosun 507k
22 Hornet Ammo

Maybe's would be:
Savage 340
H&R Topper in 357
Chipmunk Adult Hunter Pistol with a wood stock
Small frame EAA Witness 9mm or maybe 40 Short&Weak

Feel free to hit me up if you think you have something worth talking about (Glocks, shotguns, hunting rifles and most AR's need not apply)

I like A Cut Above Pawn, but work takes me all over town so we may be able to work around an FFL of your choice.

Now, some links

And what you all came here for, the photos!

Win94 01.jpg
Win 94 02.jpg
Win94 03.jpg
Win94 04.jpg
Win94 05.jpg
Win94 06.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.