JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
City
Eagle Point
State
Oregon
2D979C01-4398-4147-98AF-BFE0A8B7E907.jpeg 66068747-4649-4889-98A1-7757C7CFC25E.jpeg 5B22617E-337D-4110-9651-DB63EBA3489B.jpeg 8048C0A2-760B-4929-BEBD-BFFA6593E9E3.jpeg Buying a house and need to free up some cash so please, no trades

Marfione custom sigil. Has box/docs. Has a small mark of the copper back plate but not another mark on her. SOLD!!!

Marfione custom socom. As new in box!
SOLD!

1997 socom. Heavy user but still a great knife. $220. No box

Tanto frag. Noveske green and black battleworn cerekote. SOLD!! Have a Microtech box for it but not the correct one.

Feel free to shoot me an offer. While I need to free up some cash, I will not give them away so please be within reason on offers. Thanks for looking!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I know nothing about blades, other then Bayonets and then its limited.

What makes these such high end knives? I am presuming some timed process >?
Thanks

Just wondered, my son is a huge collector so I seldom see the cost he spends.
So just wondered. Not knocking the knife price, just trying to understand the reason why they are what they are.
I'm a Firearms guy, I know stuff about that LOL.

Thanks

Lol. I'm more of a gun guy as well. The knife world came on pretty heavy for me for about a year. I started out with some basic blades and eventually ended up with a few of these. They are really nice knives and for that reason, I'll never use the customs. I'm not a knife collector so off they go

I know nothing about blades, other then Bayonets and then its limited.

What makes these such high end knives? I am presuming some timed process >?
Thanks
Some knives hold their value more than others. Most of the good ones have a steady and reliable cult following. Look at how much the Benchmade knives go for on here. I'm not into them but there's a steady demand for them new, used or otherwise. I have a Buckmaster 184 that I bought at the PX in Germany back in the early 80's. I paid 85 bucks for it. Now they sell on ebay for $300-1200. Same thing with a couple of Gerber BMF's I have.
The Microtech's have their niche as well. Very high quality and precision made knives. They will last you a lifetime. Can't have too many knives...lol.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top