Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Microtech!!! Fire sale

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$220
City
Eagle Point
State
Oregon
2D979C01-4398-4147-98AF-BFE0A8B7E907.jpeg
66068747-4649-4889-98A1-7757C7CFC25E.jpeg
5B22617E-337D-4110-9651-DB63EBA3489B.jpeg
8048C0A2-760B-4929-BEBD-BFFA6593E9E3.jpeg
Buying a house and need to free up some cash so please, no trades

Marfione custom sigil. Has box/docs. Has a small mark of the copper back plate but not another mark on her. SOLD!!!

Marfione custom socom. As new in box!
SOLD!

1997 socom. Heavy user but still a great knife. $220. No box

Tanto frag. Noveske green and black battleworn cerekote. SOLD!! Have a Microtech box for it but not the correct one.

Feel free to shoot me an offer. While I need to free up some cash, I will not give them away so please be within reason on offers. Thanks for looking!

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Reactions
I know nothing about blades, other then Bayonets and then its limited.

What makes these such high end knives? I am presuming some timed process >?
Thanks

OP
tbrandt
Reactions

Thanks
Quality, fit and finish. There are guys that like certain makers and any good quality blade comes with a price.

OP
tbrandt
Reactions
Just wondered, my son is a huge collector so I seldom see the cost he spends.
So just wondered. Not knocking the knife price, just trying to understand the reason why they are what they are.
I'm a Firearms guy, I know stuff about that LOL.

Thanks

Lol. I’m more of a gun guy as well. The knife world came on pretty heavy for me for about a year. I started out with some basic blades and eventually ended up with a few of these. They are really nice knives and for that reason, I’ll never use the customs. I’m not a knife collector so off they go

Thanks
Some knives hold their value more than others. Most of the good ones have a steady and reliable cult following. Look at how much the Benchmade knives go for on here. I'm not into them but there's a steady demand for them new, used or otherwise. I have a Buckmaster 184 that I bought at the PX in Germany back in the early 80's. I paid 85 bucks for it. Now they sell on ebay for $300-1200. Same thing with a couple of Gerber BMF's I have.
The Microtech's have their niche as well. Very high quality and precision made knives. They will last you a lifetime. Can't have too many knives...lol.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS