JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This meth thing seems almost worse than the cocaine craze of the late 80s/early 90s. The people on it actually start looking like Zombies. Real ones; and apparently acting like them too.

It is worse. The studies they have done on even short time users indicate that once someone starts taking meth, it physically alters their brain. It is supposedly the most addictive substance there is. Meth user are extremely unpredictable, irrational, and sometimes violent.

It is worse. The studies they have done on even short time users indicate that once someone starts taking meth, it physically alters their brain. It is supposedly the most addictive substance there is. Meth user are extremely unpredictable, irrational, and sometimes violent.

Lets not forget stupid.

I deal with meth addicts every single damn day at work. 99% will look you in the eye and lie through their rotten teeth about their use of this drug. Cocaine, crack, smack, weed users will, for the most part be very open about their addiction/use. Drugs are bad, ok? But Meth is truly an evil drug that destroys everthing in it's path. God help them, but avoid the users like the plague.

It really does rip out the soul of the people that use it, at least while they are on it... I know a few folks who straightened out and are good people again, but they sure weren't when they were using.

In the drug war we have utterly lost control of there is a body count. There are multiple generations of humans born with meth or coke in their system. We call these poor souls ADHD as children and addicts and welfare recipients (or inmates) as adults. There are so many variables involved in the continual river of drugs running through this country I could write about it all night. When we finally get serious about the toll drugs are taking on us, trafficking and selling will be a capitol offense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top