JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I will be posting all weekend as there are alot of pics.
1. Whites 6000Pro XL SSP As NIB used about 5 hours total. W/9.5 blue max coil and whites 5.3, 8"blue max, And 12"Hothead coil and 4" ferret coil(these cost $150 each).
This is a complete setup and THE best analog detector ever made. Included is everything that comes with it new.$600 DSCN0177Medium.jpg DSCN0178Medium.jpg DSCN0179Medium.jpg DSCN0181Medium.jpg DSCN0182Medium.jpg DSCN0183Medium.jpg

2. Teknetics T2 New in Box with everything came with it. Also Xtra Custom stand, rain cover $650 DSCN0185Medium.jpg DSCN0184Medium.jpg DSCN0186Medium.jpg DSCN0187Medium.jpg

3. Garrett 1250 GTAX New in Box w/ everythin came with it. Includes Xtra 4" coil $450
4. C-Scope CS7 This is BRAND NEW. I bought it 7 years ago when I was moving to Hawaii and I wanted to build the ultimate beach machine. I sent it new to a place in Mass. they put Jolly rogers headphones on, mounted it on a Whites rod, tweeked the electronics. It sizzles but unfortunately I ended up working on top of a volcano on the big ialand where there are no sand beaches anyways. I got $1200 invested, I'll take $900. This is a serious Pulse Induction machine for someone who wants to dig DEEP! DSCN0163Medium.jpg DSCN0162Medium.jpg DSCN0164Medium.jpg
5. Fisher CZ6 This is a special model Waterproof, comes with origional 8" coil and 4" and 12" coil comes with suitcase and is as good as new. $500
6. Minelab Sovereign As NIB this is a custom job. Maybe 6 hours on this.There is a Sunray DTI2 Target meter. 4" Sunray Coil, 12" Sunray coil, Books ,Custom Stainless Lite-rod , 2 Sunray battery packs and charger,and other stuff I'm stil finding. The Coils are new and cost $189 each. $700
7. Cobra 2 made by Discovery for Kellyco. I don't know alot about this but its supposed to be a real sleeper. Its really a Treasure Baron made for Kellyco. Check out on the internet Discovery Treasure Baron, theres a website with a forum with info on this detector. Its Mint , $400

I'll post the rest of pics soon as Photobucket is giving me a hard time.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top