JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just ordered some of these animal and bird silhouettes from Pyramyd Air.:cool:

This is the first time I've seen them advertised. Hope I'm not disappointed.:p

OK... Here they are. This is one set, ($12.00 + Shipping) I ordered 2 sets & some target putty to make it worth while. They look well made. I like the way they fit into a hole in the base before welding. Some of the paint came off as they were being unwrapped, but expect more will come off as we shoot them.:eek:

AirGun Targets.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry to say they're still sitting on my bench.o_O
Shooting has had to go on the back burner for a while. :(
I want to pick up a sheet of 1/2" plywood and make a proper backstop for them. :D

**Update on the Mendoza Silhouettes. They're standing up well to CO2 pistol @ 20ft. That little chicken is a bugger to hit though. Paint is chipping as expected. Fun to shot and never a question when hit. :D

Last Edited:
I'm saving these strictly for pellet gun shooting, as I think a .22lr would beat them up too badly.

My brother and I went together on a Caldwell (motorized) Shoot'n Gallery and it's a hoot. I picked up a remote switch ($12.00) ON-Line, to start and stop it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top