JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The internet isn't too impressed by it. I haven't seen one but I bet its cheap plastic and the trigger is going to cock the spring when you pull it, which isn't anything like a normal trigger. You might want to look at the Beeman P-17. It's a pellet gun and far more accurate than airsoft. There are also CO2 BB guns which are metal with a blow-back slide for something like more realistic action. I have a Crosman 1377, the classic pump gun, which I use in my basement. It's pretty accurate but the pumping gets old. It's definitely helped my pistol accuracy. Hope this helps, I think these are a great way to stay in practice.

I have both spring and gas blowback airsoft pistols. While I haven't used the PT92, I've used a couple of others. First, the spring pistols are typically pretty cheap, don't have much power, aren't as realistic, and require you to cock the gun/rack the slide for each shot. Not a big deal if you're okay with that. If you want to have more realism (and more fun), spend more money and get a gas-blowback style airsoft pistol. Some of them are very realistic and you can find a style that will match many of the major brands and models on the market. You can get a gas gun under $100, but you may have to go to $150+ for a higher-end pistol model. To be sure, the gas models are more fun since they operate like a regular gun - you pull the trigger, the slide operates and a new round is chambered. Do be aware there are gas models that don't have the blowback feature - they will typically be less expensive.

If you want to see some options, check out: airsplat dot com

I've ordered from them several times. Their prices are good, they stand behind their stuff, they ship fast (they're down in CA) and they provide their own reviews as well as user reviews to help you make a decision. They also post videos on YT on some of their products. I did a quick check and it looks like they have that spring PT92 on there, check it out on their site.

My next airsoft will be a replica of an M&P 9c, which is my regular carry gun. The airsoft version I found is licensed by S&W, so it is a dang near perfect replica. It will fit my IWB holster and allow me to do draw and fire practice safely at home.

Lastly, there are some decent CO2 regular steel BB pistols out there that also have gas blowback. Just bought one of those as well. Lots of fun.

By the way, as a follow up to my earlier reply, I did happen to get a Taurus PT24/7 spring airsoft pistol. It's working really well. I'm impressed more by this model that previous models I've owned. It's at least twice the distance and far more accurate and feels great in my hand. If you're still looking at a spring airsoft pistol, you might want to take a look at this one: Amazon.com: Soft Air Taurus PT24/7 Spring Powered Pistol, Black: Sports & Outdoors

I have a Taurus pt92 airsoft gun. Very nice. All metal. Virtually identical to a real Beretta 92FS T happen to have. Side by side hard to tell apart. Eyes closed - they feel and weigh the same. The blow back is very realistic. Not as much recoil as the 9mm but still pretty good for practice.

I liked it so much I bought the real thing at Cabelas when I saw one for a good price in their gun library.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews