JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just ordered some of these animal and bird silhouettes from Pyramyd Air.:cool:

This is the first time I've seen them advertised. Hope I'm not disappointed.:p

OK... Here they are. This is one set, ($12.00 + Shipping) I ordered 2 sets & some target putty to make it worth while. They look well made. I like the way they fit into a hole in the base before welding. Some of the paint came off as they were being unwrapped, but expect more will come off as we shoot them.:eek:

AirGun Targets.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry to say they're still sitting on my bench.o_O
Shooting has had to go on the back burner for a while. :(
I want to pick up a sheet of 1/2" plywood and make a proper backstop for them. :D

**Update on the Mendoza Silhouettes. They're standing up well to CO2 pistol @ 20ft. That little chicken is a bugger to hit though. Paint is chipping as expected. Fun to shot and never a question when hit. :D

Last Edited:
I'm saving these strictly for pellet gun shooting, as I think a .22lr would beat them up too badly.

My brother and I went together on a Caldwell (motorized) Shoot'n Gallery and it's a hoot. I picked up a remote switch ($12.00) ON-Line, to start and stop it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top