JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you have an issue with the site you should talk to Joey. I had a couple of issues that made me want to call it quits too and Joey was receptive to my view and took care of a few things. Every case is different but it has worked well for me to talk it out first. Good luck with your decision.

Plenty of Dems own guns too. Me included.

I also agree its a divisive argument and one we need to avoid. Both parties are guilty of sins against the firearms community. Saying one party is less evil and deserves support because they seem to support us is wrong. I like to look at the individual.

I look at other issues too but this is not the place for that discussion.

I have tried to resolve this issue with Joey Link, and he is out to lunch.
Joey asked me to be a member here and I accepted, now I wish to resign my membership so what's the problem ??????????????????????
Somebody better wake up.

What exactly do you mean by resign a membership? Dont post and quit logging in............................ I was not being a smart a$$. I guess I dont understand.

You have to fill out the cancellation form that was given to you as part of your membership packet.

Then you must return the form to the main headquarters, along with your membership card, decoder ring, and a $15 cancellation fee.

In the event that you have lost these items, you must contact the president of your local chapter and submit to a written test and give a blood sample. Also, the cancellation fee will be $25.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top