JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its pretty easy,

follow 224 towards Estacada.

When you get to Estacada, get in the left lane, the road splits, stay to the left and you will be heading the right way, towards Detroit.

you will follow 224 a little more then 9 miles past Estacada,

watch for a green bridge on your right. once you see it just cross the green bridge and stay on the pavement and you cannot miss the rock quarry. it is 6.8 miles up the road after you cross the green bridge.

there is no cell phone service when you leave Estacada, but there should be when you get to the rock quarry

you can also get the directions from the events forum under the NWFA / OB full auto shoot thread. there is directions on the flier.

I had some buddy's say that we're going up to esticada to shoot and said they hit snow but I don't know if that's were they went but I agree at this time of year I would bet it is snowed in

Please CLEAN up after yourself and maybe a little extra on top. Forest service is up there everyday and the trash left behind pisses them off and makes us all look irresponsible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top