JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Says alot about the scum running things here when antifa, anarchists and the far left can roit, burn, attack police, federal building and police stations, execute people with opposing views and harass innocent citizens for well over 100 days and they do basicly nothing to stop it but the proud boys come in for one day to have a bbq and wave some flags and they declare an emergency and mobilize the national guard. Something is seriously rong with with Kate and Ted's brain.
I think it's more a matter of a political agenda. The envelope has been pushed so far that they believe they can get away with it, and they very well may for the short term. But they aren't fooling most of us anymore and politics tend to go in cycles. The further you push the pendulum to one side the harder it swings back the other way.

I live in front of Peninsula park. From about 12:30-4:30 people gathered, tents, loud speakers. The worst was the hate postings on the phone polls, fences, etc. The police came the kids dispersed.

After about 15m, with people coming to the park with shields and vests on, I think the group should have been broken up at least due to Covid concerns.

I also have this question.

Watched the whole thing on multiple live streams, the only physical violence was from proud boys towards someone filming the rally. Both groups distributed shields to their participants and spoke a lot about staying safe on the way home. I only saw one brief encounter between pb and anti and leo quickly intervened. Other than that it was just a great big nothing burger.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews