JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
main.png

So are you planning on attending said meeting...
Or are you planning to stay home / away...?
What is your intention if you go , what do want to happen if you stay away...?
Also just what kind of meeting are you speaking of...?

Without knowing the answers to the above...it is difficult to give you any advice.
Andy

So are you planning on attending said meeting...
Or are you planning to stay home / away...?
What is your intention if you go , what do want to happen if you stay away...?
Also just what kind of meeting are you speaking of...?

Without knowing the answers to the above...it is difficult to give you any advice.
Andy
Probably will not go. I was assaulted last week in the same park in the afternoon and filed reports with City and FBI for hate and bias crime. I also spoke with the Portland Chief of Police on a different occasion in the same park. Interesting story.

Intention - Peace and unity

Kind of meeting - I assume it's left and right wing groups

Probably will not go. I was assaulted last week in the same park in the afternoon and filed reports with City and FBI for hate and bias crime. I also spoke with the Portland Chief of Police on a different occasion in the same park. Interesting story.

Sounds like good intentions.
Assuming can be problematic at times and places...

"Probably will not go "
Seems like a excellent choice....minding one's own business , is a wise policy.

I would make sure I had food and water , do any errands before Saturday....and if a "meeting" occurs ....
Lock doors and windows...keep a low profile...and read a good book.
Andy

Not much fire damage in Medford proper. Phoenix & Talent are pretty devastated, and it's heart wrenching quite frankly seeing the number of lost households. Just gone.

Not sure of the loss up North Jackson County (Obenchain Fire).

However if you have folks to visit, and they're not putting up displaced folks already, it's perfectly safe to come on down.

Relocating permanently? Housing WILL be an issue, simply given the market was so tight before this happened...

Unless they are serving BBQ stay away. Lately, these things are not ending well.

Not much fire damage in Medford proper. Phoenix & Talent are pretty devastated, and it's heart wrenching quite frankly seeing the number of lost households. Just gone.

Not sure of the loss up North Jackson County (Obenchain Fire).

However if you have folks to visit, and they're not putting up displaced folks already, it's perfectly safe to come on down.

Relocating permanently? Housing WILL be an issue, simply given the market was so tight before this happened...
Solid on the Red Sox icon.

Yes permanently. Waiting on loan approval processing. Found 1 place so far thinking range and MX track 16 acres Yeah

!!!
Yes. My friends and family tell me that. Any ideas? I was thinking Medford area. Not sure if it's a good time to visit - fire damage?
Well that's one thing to consider. If you move to an area affected by the wild fires you may be affecting resources that are already strained. The outer suburbs west of Portland are nice, fairly drama free and relatively sane. The further west, the cheaper the rents. Depends on what you need. Beaverton has a lot to offer in terms of quality of life but rents and real estate reflect that accordingly. Basically, any direction away from Portland would be an improvement.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews