JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Maybe this ought to become a sticky.

I'll start the ball, but I'd like to see this thread encompass all kinds of bias examples from people who think the BOR goes from the First to the Third or Fourth Amendment.

--------------------------

Seattle Times editorial board reinforces image of bias against 2A

The Seattle Times editorial board seems intent on reinforcing its image as solidly anti-gun with its New Year's Eve editorial in which it revealed that one of the headlines it would like to see this year would be "Gun control, reloaded: Lawmakers pass ammunition limits, safe storage laws."

<broken link removed>

No example here but the effective way to fight media bias is don't watch them. Lots of news people getting laid off because people no longer listen to their bias. Deprive them of money so they will go away.o_O

Maybe this ought to become a sticky.

I'll start the ball, but I'd like to see this thread encompass all kinds of bias examples from people who think the BOR goes from the First to the Third or Fourth Amendment.
Why waste our time here all you have to do is use Google. Try Huffington Post for starters....

I proudly bubblegum canned my subscription to the Seattle Times over two decades ago... and it wasn't for the gun issue. I can get more meaningful information from L. Frank Baum's, Land of Oz or some vintage Mad magazines.

Last Edited:
Vote with your wallet they will feel it there the most!!!!
Like I have been touting my use of boycotting businesses that do not meet with my approval on many choices.
I feel that I am doing my part in a grass roots type of movement and asking those out there who are on the fence about what is right and just in America to consider something worthy. I am not the first to accept this way of getting back at those businesses who alienate or way of life, rights and I'll not be the last.

Entice more patriots and conservatives to Both Washington and Oregon and begin driving the libs out.
Why the hell should they be allowed to dominate the West Coast and steal all the most beautiful country in the nation, It should be easy to get the good Conservative America loving patriots to move here. Were losing our homes with this liberal Marxist influx of dung.
You are going about this the wrong way. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads