JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24626158

In the UK, England which is mostly gun free,
only the crims have guns, (ok and some rural farmers have shotties)
since the supply of handguns is drying up, the baddies are just legally purchasing guns -
antiques, old ones.

I certainly wouldn't want to be shot by a 100 year old gun - 1911
or a 140 year old SAA

Bans work people.

Last Edited:
No gun bans work.....criminals will murder using contraband weapons, whether they be black market guns or anything else.

Remember this is what happened in broad daylight in the UK...all made possible by their "gun-free zone"

Graphic, NSFW

[video=youtube_share;Rx4XRCHazmk]http://youtu.be/Rx4XRCHazmk[/video]

Well the piece of pipe that killed my step dad while on vacation in Plymouth England in 2003 wasn't registered. I guess that's why the little pricks got away with it. From the looks of his knuckles he gave them what for before they got him. Tough little Scotsman he was.

England has become a sad place, and times like these are enabling them to start pushing their agendas as to what they did, working. I'm not entirely convinced the stats are correct in there, due to the way the office for statistics actually records data. ie. if someone is killed with a firearm, unless there is a conviction, it's not counted.

No gun bans work.....criminals will murder using contraband weapons, whether they be black market guns or anything else.

Remember this is what happened in broad daylight in the UK...all made possible by their "gun-free zone"

Graphic, NSFW

[video=youtube_share;Rx4XRCHazmk]http://youtu.be/Rx4XRCHazmk[/video]

What would Longshanks do? Can you imagine what it's like there with swarms of 3rd world savages like that running loose and no CCW or Stand Your Ground laws??

Check this out

The Fallen List

What would Longshanks do? Can you imagine what it's like there with swarms of 3rd world savages like that running loose and no CCW or Stand Your Ground laws??

Yes Britain needs Edward I back. Or at least Duke Wellington.

Braveheart_McGoohan.as.Edward1.jpg

England has become a sad place, and times like these are enabling them to start pushing their agendas as to what they did, working. I'm not entirely convinced the stats are correct in there, due to the way the office for statistics actually records data. ie. if someone is killed with a firearm, unless there is a conviction, it's not counted.

Plus they lump multiple break ins as one rather than individually like they do here. One other thing is that the police big wigs are paid bonuses for lower crime rates so they cook the books to get the $$

NRA had a story on it a little bit back.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top