JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yea but its okay..since they ain't a nice company...after all its in their name...Mean Arms...:eek: :D

Insert best Foghorn Leghorn voice here.." I say , I say , That's a joke son."

In any event suing a company of the misuse of its product , by someone unrelated to the company or anyone is stupid...
Albeit a good way to stand a chance of making money somehow I am sure.
Andy

Last Edited:
Using basic tools in his family's home and following easily available instructions, within a matter of minutes, the Buffalo shooter simply removed the MA Lock from the rifle.
It's almost like they don't realize that with basic tools in one's home and following readily available instructions (i.e. the internet), a lot of potentially illegal things are possible.

I'm sure they severely pulled something reaching on this one.
End user still has to knowingly and willingly break the law.. the instruction manual as a means for parts replacement as if undoing a mechanical device (to the antis) now has to be some quantum mechanics, Rubik's cube type process.. man that is laughable.

This is simply a means to bankrupt a company. This is their (anti 2A folks) new method to target firearms and firearm parts companies. Drag a lawsuit out in court, costing tens of thousands to potentially millions and boom, you ended the company.

NY is saying the shooter "easily removed it using a power drill"...

lol.

I actually thought their fixed mag loader device was pretty clever if stuck in a prohibition state.

I actually thought their fixed mag loader device was pretty clever if stuck in a prohibition state.
It really is. It also seems perfectly reasonable that there should be a way to remove it (instructions to do so are also reasonable) since a person is free to move out of NY to another state and enjoy their 2A freedoms with a fully function AR... as intended.

I guess no one should tell them that most 10rd mag limiters are also fairly easily removed with a power drill too.... hu!!? 🤣

@ZA_Survivalist has got it right I think. Simply a way to bankrupt businesses and scare off every other retailer from doing business in their state.

Malicious abuse of the legal system.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews