JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a mess o' GI magazines I have had for years. These are NOT the current junk/fakes sold by marginal online sources. These I have had since the late '80s and mid '90s. I have 15 total. Typical GI with welded bases, rougher brushed blue finish (vs. commercial Colt), flat dimpled followers and tapered feed lips. Prices are:

1 to 4: $18 ea., $3.50 total shipping
5 to 8: $17 ea., $5 total shipping
9+ : $ 16 each, $6.50 total shipping

All work well, feeding and ejecting cleanly from three guns I tested each of them in. Two of the magazines did not lock the slide back consistently on two guns and likely need new springs. I have set those two aside and will deduct a few dollars if anyone wants them and has replacement springs. Else I'll sell them once I get some more replacement springs.

All the magazines are clean. I got them in different batches so they are in various conditions cosmetic, some look new, others show wear. Two or three were from a cop who used them on duty and buffed out the "PD" markings he had etched on. Two are rougher textured, might have been blasted and reblued. All are rust free (one has a spot inside the tube at the top I cleaned off and lubed - no problem). I stripped all of them and cleaned the tubes and got the dried grease and powder residue out of the bodies. All are clean and ready to go. As I said, I have ID'd the only two that appear to be weak and will correct before selling. I have some new springs on the way.

Terms are cash or money order. Can take Paypal or Gunpal with fee.

b2e57bd7.jpg
f3351d2a.jpg