JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do some digging into the quality of the ammo. Plenty of posts here and on other sites. I tried using their standard 124gr ammo for a class I as running. 10%+ misfires And tons of split cases across 8-10 different pistols. The company replaced the entire lot, but the new ammo is only hitting 850fps out of a Glock 34. I wouldn't buy more at half this price.

Do some digging into the quality of the ammo. Plenty of posts here and on other sites. I tried using their standard 124gr ammo for a class I as running. 10%+ misfires And tons of split cases across 8-10 different pistols. The company replaced the entire lot, but the new ammo is only hitting 850fps out of a Glock 34. I wouldn't buy more at half this price.
Good to know, thanks.

I don't think that it's that it's bad ammo, most brands have had a run of bad batches the past 4 years and worked to replace them, even Winchester(Olin) put out 3 recalls for bad ammo in the last 4 years as well, so did Federal(vista Outdoors). I've gone through over 2k rounds of Ammo Inc. ammo pre and post covid and have had no issues with their ammo, pistol or rifle. If they are willing to replace it than at least that means that they are willing except when mistakes are made and are willing to fix it and make it right. That's better than some companies who just tell people that they are SOL and that they just have to buy replacements.

I have fired 9mm .380 44 magnum and 10mm ammo inc with out any issues. Every brand has a run of bad apples. I will continue to run it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews