JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this gun today from northwest armory. Got it home and out the optic on it. Torqued it down to the recommended 12lbs and snap! The screw busted off! Tried to drill it out but failed. Decided to give up so I don't damage the gun. Took the optic off a put the plate back on. The other side holds it tight - the stripped side the screw goes in about 3/4 of the way. I put a little lock tight on it to keep it in there. If you've been wanting to try this gun and don't care about ever running an optic on it then my loss is your gain.

Gun is unfired and comes with two mags and literature.

Asking $1400. I'll cover the fee if you use a cut above pawn.

Optic not included. My wife swiped it for her Rose.

IMG_0868.jpeg IMG_0863.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Is the fastener broken off flush or is it 3/4 of the way down the hole? Are threads on the slide stripped or...? Asking for clarification

Is the fastener broken off flush or is it 3/4 of the way down the hole? Are threads on the slide stripped or...? Asking for clarification
It broke off flush with the little knobs that stick up from inside the mill. I tried to drill it out. The threads are barely visible. It probably will need to be rethreaded. I couldn't get the entirety of the screw out.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.