JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking for the cheapest MBUS rear sight i can find, but the problem is i keep running into these made in china ones that i read are not made for firearms. My question is how do you tell the difference between a made in USA MBUS vs made in china MBUS?

im not impressed with the magpul mbus style even if they are the real ones.
my daughters dpms has mbus and an eotech 557 also,with the eotech it is dead on accurate,with mbus it is not at all accurate.
my pof p415 has good sites...troy industries rear and pof front site and it is more accurate with open sites than with the eotech.
dont bother with these plastic sites or you may as well use the china ones...imo.

BackUp Sites are just that, for BACKUP. They are not intended as primary sights. They are built to work well enough when you primary sight goes down or in other limited roles.

Do not confuse backup sights with primary sights.

I think the cheapest you'll find are the Magpul versions. Those will run you around $80. Anything metal is going to start at $100 and go up from there. Troy is the brand I've heard the most good about.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top