JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking at building an AR pistol and am wondering about sights.

All of the folding sights I see on the market currently are basically A2 patterned sights... front post and rear peep...

Is there anything different? Looking for a notched rear sight... quicker acquisition that trying to line up a peep ... what Ive been used to with an AK pistol.

Anyone know of any rail mounted sights with a rear notch or something different?

For AR pistol, I like Troy's HK style on the front at $55 retail, they offer an M4 type too.
Fixed | Troy Industries

Brownell's offers a notch type AR swap out rear sight, for $30 - but requires an existing unit to use as the donor. Part # 100-003-250WB
Notch/Peep Rear Sight : AR-15/M16 CQB NOTCH/PEEP SIGHT | Brownells

p_100003250_1.jpg

Personally I would really go with a red dot on a AR pistol. Given the lack of a full stock on AR pistols and the inherent challenge of aiming a gun without a full stock, I think a red dot really excels in this application.

Just my opinion. :)

I got a set of utg sights that are easily acquired... But I also got a Sightmark Ultra Plus that is pretty decent. I can cowitness them too.

we'll see how the sightmark holds up. I've heard that people either love them or hate them.

WP_20161224_12_34_46_Pro.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top