JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a ton of Maxpedition gear. Some I bought when they did a huge BOGO a few years back, the rest I picked up on ebay used. There's a constant flow of used Max gear there. Unless otherwise stated it's generally in excellent condition and priced to sell.
Are you looking for sling bags or a regular back pack? I've had most of them in the original line.

I need a large shoulder/hand bag, not a backpack. Something like the Maxpedition MPB, but I'm not sure the MPB is quite large enough, which is why I want to see one in person before buying it. Their patrol bag is too large. I don't think Vanquest has the type of bag I need, but I'll take a peek at them again to double check.

I need a large shoulder/hand bag, not a backpack. Something like the Maxpedition MPB, but I'm not sure the MPB is quite large enough, which is why I want to see one in person before buying it. Their patrol bag is too large. I don't think Vanquest has the type of bag I need, but I'll take a peek at them again to double check.

Something like this?

Maxpedition Operator Tactical Attache Bag

Yes, that type of bag. Unfortunately, the don't give the dimensions for the main compartment in that bag, and I have to know the size of it.

Look at the Vanquest Envoy

Yes, that type of bag. Unfortunately, the don't give the dimensions for the main compartment in that bag, and I have to know the size of it.

Main interior

• One (1) 14"(L) x 10"(H) internal removable padded divider with 1 side full-loop field lining for CCW or Maxpedition Hook-&-Loop accessories, 1 side one (1) 8.75"(L) x 6.5"(H) and one (1) 4.5"(L) x 5.75(H) slip pocket.

Look at the Vanquest Envoy

The fold over flap is a deal breaker on that one.

Main interior

• One (1) 14"(L) x 10"(H) internal removable padded divider with 1 side full-loop field lining for CCW or Maxpedition Hook-&-Loop accessories, 1 side one (1) 8.75"(L) x 6.5"(H) and one (1) 4.5"(L) x 5.75(H) slip pocket.

That doesn't say how large the compartment itself is, just the features inside it.

I couldn't find any local dealers. Ended up going the Amazon route and the Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon-II is easily the best backpack for work I have ever used.

I use this one, small laptop, day planner ,cords.., and it has always fit in every storage compartment on all the airlines overhead storage.. If you fly alot , it may be a consideration. I see alot of people struggling with larger backpacks on the smaller commuter planes.

Retail outlets:
That's the problem now a days, and forever more!

Something I'm having a hard time getting use to after living nearly 3/4 of a century and when years ago brick and mortar was king.
As much as I would like to support the local brick and mortar business, more importantly, to see feel and examine the purchase I make, the reality is only a minute percentage of what is available are stocked, like quick marts, just the basics of what will move quickly. Not good enough!
The only concession is most online have a fair return policy albeit you still usually get stiffed for at least one of shipping cost.

If you like Maxpedition you should also check out a company called Vanquest. Some of the original owners and a few designers of Maxpedition left and created Vanquest. I kinda view them as next-gen Maxpedition gear. Not sure where to see them in person though.

VANQUEST: TOUGH-BUILT GEAR

I ordered the Vanquest Rackit-36. Looks nice. The CCW holder and magazines holders were extra.

96228EA1-AB49-4837-98AF-167121E5A01A.jpeg A91CB7D8-FD95-4BF1-961B-F93A32ED6236.jpeg D834D0B9-DC54-45A7-A128-B9DD78E1AC5A.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top